Saturday, March 2, 2013

Simple and Kickass

Whenever my husband sees “S&K” jotted on our weekly cook-up list, he is a very happy man. That’s because it stands for Sausage and Kale. This dish was created by Steve of The Paleo Drummer and is slap-your-momma good. It also takes almost no effort to make. In short, it’s perfection.
The first time I had S&K was at a paleo potluck. I remember taking a few bites and then immediately walking up to Steve, interrupting his conversation, and begging him to tell me how this magical creation was concocted. When he said “it’s so easy” I almost kissed him, which would have been weird. He might have taken his K&S home.  
Off to the store…
PS The Paleo Drummer is an awesome blog and resource. Steve knows his stuff and is an amazing source of information on the science and other geeky about paleo. He is awesome-sauce.  

1 comment: